Train Station Transfer Rates
- Rates are in United States Dollars (USD). At the time of booking, only a deposit is paid with the balance payable upon conclusion of transfer.
- Discounts are valid per transfer option and party size, only.
Your driver will meet you at the platform entrance, with your name on a placard.
You will be taken to any hotel or private address in the given town or city.
Rates remain the same, whether you are staying at a hotel or a private address.
Train transfers are available for online booking. Enjoy our worry-free service!
Our cars are kept cool, clean, and operate at an international standard.
An exchange of contact info will allow us to send you a reminder prior to transfer.
We will reconfirm your train number, status, platform, date of arrival or departure.
Rates are per vehicle, not per person. Gratuity is included in the price of service.
- See Seat61 for schedules & information on train travel in Egypt.
- See the prices & schedules of Watania sleeper trains.
Have additional questions?
Arrivals & Departures
When booking, please provide your train info so we may track any changes to arrival/departure times and/or platforms.
Train Station Transfer Notes
- Ramses Train Station and the Giza Train Station are the two main passenger stations in greater metropolitan Cairo.
- Luxor and Aswan Train Stations are the only passenger stations for those two cities in Upper Egypt and Nubia.
- When arriving, your driver will meet you at the platform entrance with your name on a placard. He will have your booking info for verification.
- When departing, your driver will drop you off at the entrance to the station based on your train information, departure time and destination.
- Both of Cairo’s train stations are undergoing major revitalization projects, with the introduction of bilingual English-Arabic signage, intuitive layouts, and various kiosks for everyday convenience.
- The drive to and from Downtown Cairo from Ramses Station takes approximately 15 minutes in normal traffic.
- If arriving or departing from the Giza Train Station, the drive to and from Downtown Cairo takes approximately 25 minutes in normal traffic.
- Luxor station is about a 20 minute walk from the Nile bank. It takes approximately 10 minutes to drive to the hotels & cruise ships in normal traffic.
- Aswan station is about a 5 minute walk from the Nile bank. It takes approximately 10 minutes to drive to the hotels & cruise ship stations in normal traffic.
- Your driver will not be a native English speaker but will have your train schedule info.
- Gratuities are included in the price of transfer.
Have additional questions?